If Chardhan Yatra is in your mind, then start planning right now. It’s going to be the most memorable pilgrimage to any part of India. Tourists from almost every part of the world visit Chardham in India to experience the religious significance of the Himalayas and the mesmerizing natural beauty of Uttarakhand. With Chardham Yatra by Helicopter, the journey to these holy destinations in the Himalayas such as Yamunotri, Gangotri, Kedarnath, and Badrinath is going to be fast and smooth sailing. Even if the elder members of your family like your parents or grandparents want to visit Chardham encourage them to be a part of your pilgrimage. Experienced tour organizers like Heli Teerth take care of everything including the best and coziest stay in the hotels, the best meals according to your preference, and of course transportation through helicopters and Sedan Chair. Everything is arranged as per your convenience and budget. Don’t miss this lifetime opportunity to visit Chardham in the Himalayas.
More about Chardham
Chardham Yatra by Helicopter is a sacred pilgrimage that includes four highly significant Hindu religious sites in Uttarakhand. The term “Chardham” means “Four Abodes”:
- Yamunotri: Goddess Yumuna is worshipped at Yumunatri. River Yamuna originates from this place. Pilgrims visit the temple located here of Goddess Yamuna to seek Her blessings. Yamunatri is located in the Western Gharwal Himalayas.
- Gangotri: Gangotri is dedicated to the goddess Ganga. The temple is visited by thousands of pilgrims coming from different parts of India and other parts of the world. It is believed that visiting the place and taking a Holi deep in Gangotri will purify their souls.
- Kedarnath: It’s believed that lord Shiva resides in Kedarnath. Situated at a very high altitude (11,755 feet), the Kedarnath temple is one of the twelve Jyotirlingas which are believed to be the sacred abodes of Lord Shiva.
- Badrinath: Badrinath temple is dedicated to Lord Vishnu situated at an altitude of 10,279 feet above sea level. Here, Lord Vishnu is known as Badrinarayan. Badrinath is located in Chamoli district in Uttrakhand.
Each of these Chardhams has its religious significance. Thousands of pilgrims visit these holy places each year to seek blessings of Goddess Yamuna, Goddess Ganga, Lord Shiva, and Lord Vishnu. Now, Chardham Yatra by Helicopter has eased the journey to these four locations.
Visit Chardham with little physical hardship
Heli Teerth arranges 5 nights and 6 days of Chardham Yatra by helicopter. The starting and ending point of this pilgrimage is Dehradun. Some key features of this divine “yatra” include –
- Pick and drop facility at Dehradun airport.
- Lavish stay at Dehradun for one night with complimentary breakfast and dinner.
- Luxurious stay on the way to Chardham with meals.
- Special permit for VIP darshan at every Dham that makes Charidham darshan more memorable.
- Helicopter shuttle tickets to Kredarnath with no physical hardship.
- Sedan chair to Yamunatri which is probably a 5 km trek.
- Sightseeing as per the time available in these destinations.