Cleanser is a cosmetic product that contains a surfactant, i.e., a chemical/natural compound that absorbs makeup, dirt, and other impurities on rubbing and washes away the impurities with self-rinsing. A Face Cleanser or simply a Cleanser contains ingredients formulated for facial skin. It does not contain harsher chemicals that can dry out skin like a regular soap which can cause issues.
Is Facial Cleanser a Face Wash?
In some lines they are, but with a few key differences. In general, Cleansers are more delicate and are used in daily application for all skin types. Face cleansers do not contain sodium lauryl sulfate, which is a common ingredient in soaps. Such chemicals irritate the skin. A typical face wash contains stronger ingredients. These strong formulations are for oily or congested skin only.
Types of Face Cleansers in the Market
With multiple options available in the market, how does one assess which cleanser is right for them? For this, we have run down the three most common types of face cleansers for you:
- Foam Cleansers: Foam cleansers create a rich, foaming lather that often starts as a cream before transforming into foam. The attained texture helps to remove excess oil. It is one of the best formulations for normal and combination skin types. You must avoid foam cleansers in case you have dry skin.
- Gel Cleansers: Gel cleansers have a gel texture too. They are designed for deep cleansing to clean out skin pores. Such cleansers are ideal for oily, congested, as well as acne-prone skin.
- Cream Cleansers: For a gentle, hydrating option, you can go for a cream cleanser, as it is ideal for all skin types, be it dry or sensitive skin. A Cream Cleanser offers a lush, creamy texture.
Flori Roberts Ultimate C Cleanser at Beauty Bliss
The Ultimate C Cleanser at Flori Roberts is an energizing creamy cleanser. It maintains your skin’s moisture balance and gives a revealing softer, smoother, and brighter skin. It is formulated with Vitamin C, Wakamine®, and Matsutake Extract. This gentle formula leaves your skin to feel soft, soothed, and pampered. The laboratory testing of our product’s ingredients supports a result of clearer, lighter, and more even-toned skin. The Ultimate C Cleanser is paraben as well as fragrance-free.
To use our Ultimate C Cleanser, first massage over your wet face and neck. Then, you must rinse it with warm water. Finally, follow it with an Ultimate C Clarifying Toner for luminous clarity.
What is Flori Roberts’ Ultimate C Cleanser made of?
Here, we will provide you with a detailed list of ingredients, special and generic, to inform you of our product’s special ingredients:
- Tocopherol Acetate/Tocopherol: Also known as Vitamin E, Tocopherol is considered to be the most important oil-soluble antioxidant as well as a free radical scavenger. In terms of a moisturizer, Vitamin E is well absorbed through the skin. It also improves the appearance of your rough, dry, and damaged skin.
- Wakamine or Undaria Pinnatifida Extract: Present in 0.1% of the total concentration, Wakamine is an active ingredient to brighten your skin. This new active ingredient is of marine origin. Wakamine inhibits tyrosinase which is a key enzyme for pigmentation and melanin production.
- Tricholoma Matsutake Extract: This is essentially a skin brightener, present in (0.1%) concentration
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice: We also use extracts of the Aloe Vera leaf which are rich in amino acids, enzymes, and other mineral salts. This gives the skin an ability to be smooth and soothing.
Base Ingredients of Ultimate C Cleanser
In terms of basic ingredients, we have listed both the chemicals as well as natural extracts in our Ultimate C Cleanser:
- Water (Aqua)
- Propylene Glycol
- Canola Oil
- Stearic Acid
- Glyceryl Stearate
- PEG-100 Stearate
- Cetyl Alcohol
- PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil
- Sodium Ascorbyl Palmitate
- Fragrance (Parfum) and more
Natural Extract Ingredients:
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice
- Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil
- Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E)
- Vaccinium Myrtiullus Fruit/Leaf Extract
- Saccharum Officinarum Extract
- Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil
- Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil
- Trichloma Matsutake Extract